Friday 6 January 2012

Happy new year, and what 2012 brings to the cave.

Late to the party with my wellwishes, but I hope you all had a great holiday.

2012 has a fair amount in gaming interests for me, with Diablo and Mass Effect 3 coming up, as well as constant developments in the world of EVE Online.

On top of that I've a couple of things to finish off in the world of Skyrim, I plan to go back and finish off a few Human Revolution builds I had planned, and over the winter break I discovered Petroglyph's Rise of Immortals (which reminds me, "Bioware" is doing C&C Generals 2, I'll be popping my thoughts up at some point) This prompted my partner to nag me into trying LoL, which I will when the installation client actually works.

And on top of all of that she finally got me around to playing the Assassin's Creed series, why did I abstain for so long.


As well as all of that I'm still playing a back log of old Gamecube games and picking up some interesting titles on my 3DS, with plenty more to come in the next year. So there should be plenty of content on that front, as well as my continuation of thoughts relating to non title specific elements of gaming.


But first, gotta go back to work, someone hand me a coffee.


NG

No comments:

Post a Comment